Conducts monthly billing reviews to optimize project budgets and ensure accuracy across all clinical trials. Assists in the month-end close, including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations. Manages the company’s payroll records and operation. Creates financial documents for quarterly and annual reporting. Collaborates with Project Managers in monitoring the progression of clinical trials.
- Responsible for managing the Company’s payroll, including any payroll for employees outside of the U.S.
- Provides backup for the Accounting Specialist for processing accounts payable
- Reports financial status of projects to management
- Utilizes DT Bill and assists Project Managers with this tool
- Interacts with Finance to create accurate and timely invoices
- Prepares specialized reports across DCCS, Finance and Human Resources departments
- Assists in month end close activities including account reconciliations
- Assists in the preparation of documents and schedules required for annual audits and quarterly reviews
- Continues to learn and develop industry knowledge while working with Finance, Project Managers and Clinical Data Managers
- Supports effective internal and external communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- Work experience in Accounting/Finance
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail
- Successful history of working effectively with all levels of management
Datatrak International is a worldwide technology and services company delivering cloud based software solutions and related services for the clinical trials industry. Datatrak built its multi-component, comprehensive solution on a single, unified platform, designed to accelerate the reporting of clinical research, with greater efficiency compared to other similar technologies.
We are passionate about the clinical trials industry because our products and services help to safely accelerate every drug, biologic, and medical device from concept to cure, resulting in meaningful treatment to those in need. Our team is an experienced and elite group of thinkers, who are motivated to
Submit resumes and specify position to Laura Stuebbe at email@example.com.