Customer Support Specialist
Our Customer Support Specialists are an integral member of our services team. By providing first-tier technical support, our Customer Support Specialists work on the front lines to help our customers resolve their issues. Our customers mean the world to us and as such we’re looking for friendly and creative problem solvers with strong technical aptitude.
- Professionally answer all incoming calls and email correspondence from end users of Datatrak products and enter all problems into the Solution Center tracking system
- Efficiently resolve problems together with the user or, if this is not possible, escalate problems to the appropriate 2nd or 3rd level support personnel (Technology Services, Software Development, etc.)
- Effectively manage all assigned support tickets to resolution, providing frequent status updates and follow up.
- Accurately execute regulated tasks according to guidelines (user account management, testing, etc.)
- Regularly provide input regarding technical documentation (user manuals, forms, work instructions) for Datatrak products and processes
- Reliably assume responsibility for individual projects as assigned.
- Effectively train and mentor new employees of the Solution Center in the processes of the Solution Center
- Associate’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Strong technical problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, especially for communicating technical information to non-technical users
- Must be willing to work 6:00AM-3:00PM
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Knowledge of support and ticket tracking systems preferred
- Good knowledge of different operating systems, terminal server, Internet technology, ISPs, etc.
- General understanding of the clinical research industry a plus
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
Submit resumes and specify position to Laura Stuebbe at email@example.com.