Manager, Learning Solutions
At Datatrak, we relentlessly pursue the innovation of eClinical Solutions within the Life Sciences industry, which are designed to maximize efficiency in your clinical trial research. Our cloud-based solution eliminates the need for expensive hardware or software, and can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time. Our solutions and services offer you a smarter way to create, monitor and analyze your research, providing meaningful insights that allow you to optimize your processes from all aspects.
The Manager, Learning Solutions is responsible for overseeing our Learning Solutions team and functions which focus on the development and maintenance of learning management strategies designed to support the training of the use of Datatrak’ s Enterprise Cloud SaaS based platform. The successful candidate will ensure that we effectively educate users and internal personnel via traditional learning methods as well as utilizing other education and knowledge transfer approaches like e-learning, videos, on-demand training and other creative ways to reach the audience.
- Lead enterprise design, development and delivery of strategic learning solutions and sustainable learning operations including planning, content development, execution, and evaluation
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and key stakeholders to develop learning solutions that effectively convey key learning for applications in appropriate formats with a focus on adult education principles
- Incorporate advanced instructional design principles in the development and delivery of learning solutions
- Support the design of the user experience for new technology, and assist in the enhancement of the user experience of existing technology
- Notify, schedule and deliver technical learning programs for clients and internal personnel
- Utilize multiple delivery and distribution channels including e-learning, web-based, instructor-led, and virtual classroom
- Responsible for the updating and maintenance of online learning end user product information
- Support the creation of course work with practice exercises, knowledge checks and other elements designed to drive knowledge retention
- Demonstrated knowledge of media tools (e.g. Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia), instructional design and educational technology
- Deliver New Hire training and onboarding when required
- Participate with product deployments including user acceptance testing, end user support, communication, and deployment tasks
- Build and maintain relationships through communication, learning sessions and follow-up
- Measure and report on training effectiveness; address user/participant feedback and maintain content relevance
- 4-year degree in Training & Development, Adult Learning or equivalent; or 5+ years demonstrated experience in identifying training needs and creating training programs which meet those needs
- Experience with design, development and implementation of learning and development strategy and program implementation methodologies, including e-learning, virtual learning and classroom learning
- Background and experience leading teams of learning and development professionals
- 5+ years of experience with the technical aspects of the Learning Management System; including set-up and configuration
- Experience with course authoring software; Captivate or similar software.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite required (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Project management capabilities
- Strong change management and communication skills
Submit resumes and specify position to Laura Stuebbe at firstname.lastname@example.org.