As Datatrak’ s Product Manager, you will collaborate across teams at Datatrak to shape the product’s vision, strategy and features to exceed internal expectations and delight clients. This position will work closely with leadership and team members from technology, operations, sales, and other business units to deliver product enhancements and market expansions. The successful candidate will be an innovator who works smart to produce effective results while seizing opportunities to solve problems and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Represent the “voice of the customer/market” by discovering new opportunities to solve customer problems and grow the business
- Act as a mediator between the Sales/Marketing/Operations and the technical teams – communicating consumer/client needs, market trends, and translating those needs and trends into new product features
- Develop a rigorous approach to prioritizing product needs based on user research, marketing insights, competitive intelligence, business needs, and trends in technology and user experience.
- Lead cross-functional design sessions and transform design concepts into detailed user stories and requirements
- Provide competitive analysis, market SWOT, and gap analysis in collaboration with Marketing and Sales to key stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert on products and markets
- Support in the development of marketing collateral including press releases, product launch programs & materials, customer presentations, videos, Podcasts, and training materials
- 5-7 years of experience in product management, project management, or related roles (required)
- 3+ years of experience working in software or a healthcare focused industry
- Experience crafting product strategy and road-maps, managing requirements, and launching new products based on an in-depth understanding of customers and market
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and experience working with a team in such an environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to leverage data to inform others, and make business decisions
- A high degree of accuracy, care, and attention to detail
- BS/BA degree in Business, Management, or Computer Science or a related field (preferred)
Submit resumes and specify position to Laura Stuebbe at firstname.lastname@example.org.