Datatrak’s Clinical Consulting and Services Team is responsible for supporting our customers with the design, maintenance and management of web applications built on our robust SaaS platform. This position works closely with key clients and internal resources to ensure our clients success in the use of our product. Working as part of a small and dedicated team in a casual environment, successful candidates will lead the overall delivery of solutions for assigned projects which align with client needs and objectives while adhering to Concurrency project management standards and processes. This position requires excellent influencing, leading, planning, organizing, decision-making, and communication skills to engage the client and Datatrak team members in achieving successful outcomes.
- Serves as the primary contact for customers and is responsible for maintaining a successful customer relationship.
- Responsible for strong project management, including defining the objectives and scope of a project and communicating to all team members of the team. Includes tracking of all activities to assure timely completion and identification of issues needing decisions or management’s attention.
- Mitigates risk by maintaining open communication with customers and managing problems to a mutually beneficial outcome as you manage client expectations and project scopes.
- Responsible for the financial management of project contracts.
- Responsible for the creation of formal documents, deliverables as outlined in contracts and SOPs.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum 2 or more years of experience managing and leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to create and foster a spirit of teamwork and cooperation with clients and team members
- Resolves and/or escalates critical issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects on different timelines simultaneously
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic
- Project Management Certification(s) – Recommended, not required
Submit resumes and specify position to Laura Stuebbe at email@example.com.