Datatrak currently has an exciting opportunity for a Trial Designer. Qualified candidates will have experience with basic programming, scripting or software configuration. This role will work with Datatrak’s customers and internal project teams to gather requirements and configure software applications for use in clinical trials using Datatrak’s proprietary SaaS platform.
The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide unique insights. Project Managers, Trial Designers and Validation Technicians play a key role in designing and implementing customer applications to deliver required capabilities by taking mission critical projects through the entire Trial Lifecycle. Datatrak strives to deliver best-in-class software solutions to our clients, which requires a strong team of professionals to keep our customers at the forefront of their industries.
- Responsible for application design based on customer requirements associated with data collection, business process workflows, data extract mapping, report configurations, etc.
- Support the documentation and management of application requirements
- Responsible for timely resolution of application issues including defects/bugs, code review findings and customer issues
- When required, take initiative in problem solving, requirements gathering, process improvements and enhancements
- Maintain open lines of communication among all members of internal project teams and customers
- Work independently with little supervision on daily deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in basic programming concepts, software based scripting, applied mathematics or logic
- Experience with MS office products, HTML, XML, and/or Textpad
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with clinical databases and commonly used back-end systems such as Oracle Clinical, Medidata Rave, Medrio EDC, etc.
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences or Clinical Trial industry
Datatrak International is a worldwide technology and services company delivering cloud based software solutions and related services for the clinical trials industry. Datatrak built its multi-component, comprehensive solution on a single, unified platform, designed to accelerate the reporting of clinical research, with greater efficiency compared to other similar technologies.
We are passionate about the clinical trials industry because our products and services help to safely accelerate every drug, biologic, and medical device from concept to cure, resulting in meaningful treatment to those in need. Our team is an experienced and elite group of thinkers, who are motivated to
Submit resumes and specify position to Laura Stuebbe at firstname.lastname@example.org.