Randomization & Trial Supply Management (RTSM)
- DATATRAK‘s adaptive trial design lets you easily manage changes to drug supply and shipment strategies.
- Custom applications, based on your trial, allow you to implement simple randomization schedules to complex algorithms depending on your protocol specifications.
- Run real-time edit checks against live clinical data to ensure that randomization schedules are cleanly executed while powerful minimization algorithms can optimize enrollment.
- Automatically assign drugs at the point of randomization, at a single visit, or across multiple visits. Inventory management utilities allow users to define automatic resupply and track shipments.
- Leverage blinded and un-blinded roles to control the visibility of information in inventory and randomization events through blinded and un-blinded user roles.
- DATATRAK excels in industry standards compliance to help clinical studies become more efficient, safer and easier to submit to regulatory agencies. This includes being 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
Utilizing the Reporting Tools in DATATRAK EDC
See the power of the DATATRAK ONE EDC reporting tools in action.
Is Unified Data the Solution in Clinical Research?
Read how unified data can reduce risk, improve patient safety, and result in higher quality data.
Risked Based Monitoring Adoption Simplified
This webinar provides a framework to assist in developing a Risk Based Monitoring plan.
The Next Step
If you’re ready for more information, a DATATRAK expert is ready to help you get started.
Message us here, and we will contact you shortly to help make the process as smooth as possible.