At Datatrak, we relentlessly pursue the innovation of eClinical Solutions within the Life Sciences industry, which are designed to maximize efficiency in your clinical trial research. Our cloud-based solution eliminates the need for expensive hardware or software, and can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time. Our solutions and services offer you a smarter way to create, monitor and analyze your research, providing meaningful insights that allow you to optimize your processes from all aspects.
Datatrak Java Developer
As a member of the Datatrak Engineering Team, we are looking for a Java Developer with a solid background in software engineering and a proven track record who has a keen interest in developing modern web applications and cloud services. At its core, this role requires excellent problem-solving skills and Java coding capability. Our new team member will see a world of opportunities where others see problems. Addressing those opportunities will require effective communication, collaboration, and the ability to influence engineering and business team members.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with business application design, development and implementation
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework, experience with spring MVC is preferred
- Functional knowledge of relational database and SQL.
- Familiar with Git or other version control system
- Familiar with web server, experience with Tomcat is preferred.
- Deep understanding of multiple programming approaches with a broad knowledge of large-scale, SaaS application development.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements
- Proficient in debugging techniques and technical problem analysis
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Knowledge of healthcare industry technologies a plus
- Intellectually curious
- Proficient in front end languages and frameworks as well as server side operations and frameworks