At Datatrak, we relentlessly pursue the innovation of eClinical Solutions within the Life Sciences industry, which are designed to maximize efficiency in your clinical trial research. Our cloud-based solution eliminates the need for expensive hardware or software, and can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time. Our solutions and services offer you a smarter way to create, monitor and analyze your research, providing meaningful insights that allow you to optimize your processes from all aspects.
As a member of the Datatrak Engineering Team, we are looking for a Mobile Developer with a solid background in software engineering and a proven track record who has a keen interest in developing mobile applications. At its core, this role requires excellent problem-solving skills and solid programming skills. Our new team member will see a world of opportunities where others see problems. Addressing those opportunities will require effective communication, collaboration, and the ability to influence engineering and business team members.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with software design, development and implementation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with mobile application development
- Experience with hybrid mobile framework
- This engineer will be responsible for developing a new mobile product, so the experience of building a mobile application from scratch is desired
- The candidate is expected for make a decision about the hybrid mobile framework
- Functional knowledge of relational database and SQL.
- Familiar with Git or other version control system
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Understanding of proper coding techniques and testing requirements
- Proficient in debugging techniques and technical problem analysis
- Experience with structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Knowledge of healthcare industry technologies a plus
- Intellectually curious