At Datatrak, we relentlessly pursue the innovation of eClinical Solutions within the Life Sciences industry, which are designed to maximize efficiency in your clinical trial research. Our cloud-based solution eliminates the need for expensive hardware or software, and can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time. Our solutions and services offer you a smarter way to create, monitor and analyze your research, providing meaningful insights that allow you to optimize your processes from all aspects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for working with our clients to create and validate clinical trials within the Datatrak Enterprise Cloud. The Software Implementation Specialist is a hybrid role who will be responsible for designing specifications, study configuration, and software quality testing of the Datatrak Enterprise Cloud.
- Responsible for knowledge of the specifications, design best practices, and validation
- Develop and maintain project data specifications and standards, considering the needs
of individual studies within the project.
- Responsible for designing the DataArchitect based on customer requirements.
- Responsible for executing predefined test cases, writing custom test cases, and
reviewing test cases for peers.
- Collaborate with project implementation team(s) to address requests and/or changes to
the database systems.
- Provide input into project and study timelines and client contractual agreements.
- Responsible for ensuring all requirements are documented and tracked appropriately for
specifications, design, and testing.
- Communicate knowledge of the product to the project and study teams, to ensure
consistency in understanding and implementation across a project.
- Provide input for software enhancement by communicating internal and external user requests to the System Owner.
- When required take the initiative in problem-solving, requirements gathering, process improvements, and enhancements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proficient analytical and technical acumen
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, including collaboration with remote team members
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Intellectually curious
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize work to meet deadlines and daily requirements
- Creative problem solver
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in testing methodology and/or software testing
- Experience with clinical trial eCRF design
- Experience creating and updating clinical trial eCRF specifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Basic HTML, XML, and/or other programming knowledge
- Experience working in a remote setting